Catamaran Tours | Tamarindo & Coco Beach
With our open tours in Playa Tamarindo or Playas del Coco, you’ll silently glide along Costa Rica’s Gold Coast while passing some of Guanacaste’s exotic bays, white sand beaches, and tropical jungles. Gaze off the bow with a cold tropical drink, prepared and served by our crew, as you scan the seas for dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish, or even a breaching whale.
Stop in a tranquil bay, drop anchor and frolic in the blue Pacific. Snorkel in the bay or run down the deserted white sand beach while the ever helpful crew prepares a feast of BBQ chicken, yellow Spanish rice, fruit, chips, black bean puree, pico de gallo, and homemade chocolate chip cookies.
As the Marlin del Rey Sailing Catamarans set sail, hear the waves slide along the giant catamaran as the sun sets, illuminating the clouds left in the sky. Bring your camera and capture the moments everyone throughout the world talks about when on board the Marlin del Rey Sailing Catamarans.
Catamaran Cruise & Snorkeling | Tamarindo & Coco Beach| Costa Rica Marlin del Rey Catamaran
- Morning (Ages 12+) $75
- Morning (Ages 6-11) $50
- Morning (Ages 5 & under) Free
- Afternoon (Ages 12+) $85
- Afternoon (Ages 6-11) $60
- Afternoon (Ages 5 & under) Free
- • Snorkeling in crystal clear waters
- • Delicious lunch prepared by our outstanding crew
- • Tropical drinks from our open bar
- • Wildlife sightings include dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish, or even a breaching whale