Cathedral Waterfall Costa Rica
For last minute reservations contact us in the form at the bottom of this page or Whats app
Experience a legend, which has been kept secret by local elders, until now. Not only is it an adventure of a lifetime, also connects spiritually with nature. This is a must do experince.
Explore one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Costa Rica, This natural attraction is near Ricón de La Vieja Volcano, in Dos Rios Upala. It is like being in a jurassic world.
This waterfall has a height of 25 meters inside a cave of volcanic origin.
This tour is easily accessible, no physical condition is required
Our access to the waterfall is through a 80 mts long suspended bridge in the Blue River Canyon.
All options are leaving from our operations center in Dos Rios de Upala. Transportation available with additional cost. Reservation is required.
Cathedral Waterfalls, Lunch & Hot Springs
- Hike tour to Cathedral Waterfall
- $55.00 per adult
- $40 per child 4-12 years old
- 8:30 am & 1 :30 pm
- 2,5 hours tour duration to the Waterfall
- 3 km Hiking each way (6 km total)
- DAY PASS
- $65.00 per adult
- $50.00 per child 4-12 years old
- 8:30 am & 1:30 pm
- 2,5 hours tour duration to Waterfall
DAY PASS OPTION: After or before the tour to the waterfall our visitors can use of our facilities from 9 am to 6 pm:
- Natural hot springs heated by the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano
- Cold Water Pools
- Natural Sauna
- Volcanic Mud baths
- Butterfly Garden
- Hummingbird Garden
- Lunch is served at 12 noon in any of the options
- Transportation is provided with additional charge
Cathedral Waterfall Costa Rica | El Santuario Waterfall Costa Rica
- 8 am
- 1 pm