For last minute reservations contact us in the form at the bottom of this page or Whats app
- Entrace fee only: (selfguided tour) $35.00
- Guided Tour : $55,00
- Guided tour plus 35 munutes on horseback ride with lunch $75.00
- Add $10 per person for round trip transportation from Santa Elena.
- Pick up is at 9 am and drop off at 1:30 pm
Enjoy one of the 7 wonders of Costa Rica, Visit the Monteverde cloud forest and at the same time one of its most popular attractions.
- 6 Hanging bridges over rivers and trees
- Hike approximately 3 hours through the cloud forest, rivers, mountains, and bridges.
- 6 km and the physical level is medium.
- 4 waterfalls (40 to 60 meters)
- Total 14 waterfalls including small waterfalls less than 15 meters.
On days with good visibility watch the volcanoes:
- Rincón de la Vieja
- Nicaragua Lake
- Arenal Lake
Jungle Hike Plus Horseback Riding Tigre Waterfalls
Enjoy a Jungle Hike Plus Horseback Riding to Tigre Waterfall, unique tour in the Cloud Forest of Monteverde, a tour of 3.30 hours through unique trails where you can see four waterfalls, walk on suspended bridges in the forest, on sunny days you can see from our viewpoint 4 volcanoes : Miravalles , Arenal, Rincón de la Vieja & Tenorio.
Tigre Waterfalls have 60 hectares of forest, with two different trails and four beautiful waterfalls between 15 and 30 meters high. The Tour is about 3 hours Hike+ 35 minutes of horse back riding and the level of difficulty is intermediate-advanced, is common to observe animals such as monkeys, snakes, peccaries, a variety of insects, birds and others.
Enjoy a unique adventure in the cloud forest of Costa Rica.
Horseback Riding Tigre Waterfall Monteverde | Horseback Riding Monteverde Cloud Fores | Tigre Waterfall Monteverde Cloud Forest | Monteverde Tours | Horseback Riding Tigre Waterfall Monteverde
#Tigre #Waterfalls #Monteverde #CostaRica
- Extra Clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain Jacket
- Water and Snaks
- Bug Spray
- A light towel