For last minute reservations contact us in the form at the bottom of this page or Whats app
Sky Walk Monteverde
Guided or Self-Guided Tour
Sky Walk is a spectacular combination of suspension bridges and trails with heights that exceed the treetops, for a more relaxing introduction of the flora and fauna of the forest canopy.
It allows a vision of the forest from a different perspective which starts with a hike on the ground and then taking you to explore the treetops, a hardly discovered habitat called the “canopy” with a naturalist guide.
In Costa Rica, Sky Adventures was the pioneer in building hanging bridges, with the introduction of Sky Walk, to admire the forest from unique viewpoints.
Sky Walk’s bridges span across canyons and bring visitors face to face with the upper level of the forest canopy.
- Trail Distance: 1.5mi. (2.5Km.)
- Number Of Bridges: 6
- Trail Type: Mostly flat. Partially accessible by wheel chair.
- Tour Duration: 2 hours
- Forest Type: Cloud forest
- Landscape: Primary and secondary forests
- Average temperature: 65ºF (19ºC.)
- Altitude: 5250ft. (1600m.)
Monteverde Sky Walk | Costa Rica Monteverde Sky Walk
- Self Guided tour Adult $26.00
- Self Guided tour Children $18.00
- Self Guided tour Student $20.00
- Adult $41.00
- Children $28.00
- Student $33.00
- Bilingual Naturalistic Guide
- Add $10.00 per person if you need round trip transportation from Monteverde area
- CHILDREN ( 5 to 11)
- STUDENT ( 18 and under)