Tortuga Island Tour from Santa Teresa ,Montezuma & Mal País.
Enjoy one of the most popular tours of Santa Teresa, Montezuma &Mal País, with a 45-minute boat ride we will arrive at one of the most beautiful islands in Costa Rica with white sands crystalline waters.
on arrival on the island enjoy snorkeling, the volcanic rock reef is surrounded by crystalline waters and home of Angelfish, Porcupinefish, Morays, Needlefish, Spotted Eagle Rays and many more tropical beauties that will make it for you an extraordinary snorkel experience.
After lunch, the afternoon will be yours to enjoy. You can go for a hike, a swim, rent a kayak, a banana boat, take a little “siesta”, or just chill at the beach.
This is an all-inclusive tour:
- Soft Drinks, water, 2 can beers per person
- Full Lunch (Tuna Fish fillet, organic chicken fillet + vegetables or Veggie option)
- Tropical Fruit
Enjoy a day full of adventure or just rest on this paradise island
This is a full day all inclusive activity from 9:00 to 16:00,
We have a daily shuttle pick up at the hotels in Mal Pais ,Santa Teresa & Montezuma, starting at 8 am. We can pick you up mostly at any place in a steep hill in a 4×4 car, 15 minutes before than the regular time, but GPS address is required, please only pass it to us the day before.
We also can pick up customers in Tambor bay by boat or by shuttle at 8:15 am if needed.
- At 9:10 we try to be aboard.
- From 10 until about 12 we do the snorkeling sessions from our boat, or the scuba diving immersion, this with another boat from the diving club.
- Around 12:30 lunch will be served in our ranch in Tortuga Island.
- From 13:00 pm till 15:00 you have free time, to chill out!
- 15:00 we start our way back to Montezuma town with sunset ahead.
- 7:00/15 from Jaco area, 7:30 at Los Sueños Marina.
Every Boat has a roof that covers about the 70% of it, and our fleet of boats are powered by twin 200hp & 250hp top line electronic Suzuki gasoline engines.
-Captain, Bilingual Guide & Cook
-Snorkelling and Scuba Gear
-Soft Drinks, water, 2 can beers per person
-Full Lunch (Tuna Fish fillet, organic chicken fillet + vegetables or Veggie option)
-And Tropical Fruit
All safety equipment (life vests, compass, GPS, radio communication, extinguishers), professional boat captain, bilingual guide, permits and insurance for everyone aboard.
-Kayak, Beach Chair rentals